Home Seller Mastery Online Class:
Clearly one of the key components of securing a listing is your listing presentation. Tailoring your presentation to meet the needs of your sellers; to highlight your ability to best serve them in a competitive market; and to solidify your relationship with your sellers are critical elements to a successful presentation. But how are these elements best addressed? What presentation formats are likely to help you meet your goals? How do you know what potential clients want and need from their listing agent? In this course, you will examine best practices for achieving your desired results by employing perceptive strategies to identify your sellers’ motivations, create an effective listing presentation, and master your presentation appointment. This course also walks you through scripts and dialogs to effectively counter seller objections and clinch the listing!
Course Learning Objectives:
- Compare and contrast seller reasons and seller motive
- Outline strategies for uncovering sellers’ motivations
- Create a listing presentation strategy
- Describe the process for tailoring your presentation to clients’ goals
- Define potential presentation content themes
- Employ effective closing techniques
- Counter seller resistance and objections
There are no reviews yet.